Cutting Area: 3000mm x 1500mm
Our largest machine yet, the Swift-Cut 3000 allows users to cut a standard 10 x 5 ft. sheet of metal quickly, easily, and accurately. A zoned down-draft machine makes fume extraction cost-effective and efficient as different zones work only when the machine is cutting in them; this thereby minimises noise as well as electricity use. It boasts a sturdy steel frame as well as a new, lighter alloy head designed to improve cut performance and make maintenance easier.
Ideal for: structural engineering companies, large profile workshops, HVAC and large fabrication companies.
Technical Specification - Swift-Cut 3000
Free standing operators console containing:
- PC with 18.5” flat panel LCD monitor
- Wireless keyboard and mouse for ease of use
- Windows 7
- Dual core cpu Intel i3 processor
- 500GB hard drive
- 2 GB ram
- DVD ROM
- Industrial standard steel console
- Easy access for maintenance
- E-stop with key lock-out safety feature
- External USB and network port for transfer of file and team viewer link to Swift-Cut
- Draftsight; CAD programme (free download with on-line Draftsight support).
- SheetCAM; CADCAM programme (features include conversion of any DXF file to Swift-Cut machine code and the nesting of parts).
- Swift-Cut CNC control system software.
- Windows operating system
- Team Viewer for “anywhere” on-line support
- Plate “n” Sheet Professional 4 software for producing flat profiles from 3D shapes for HVAC market
- Autodesk Camduct
- Hypertherm Nest-master software for auto-nesting capability and in-built generic flexi-shapes
Swift-Cut Profiling table
- Cutting area able to take sheet size 3000 x 1500 mm.
- Zoned downdraft bed for efficient fume extraction (extraction from the table is the customers responsibility)
- Lift out dross boxes for easy cleaning.
- Dropped rails for ease of loading large 3000 x 1500 sheets
- Gantry parking to allow full sheet to be loaded overhead.
- Robust steel frame with hard wearing paint finish.
- New lighter alloy head for improved cut performance and easy maintenance
- Smooth motion linear V wheels.
- Powerful 4.4 N/m hybrid stepper motors.
- Dual drive Y axis.
- Rack and pinion drive system.
- Digital Torch-Height Control (DTHC) for improved cut quality and improved torch consumable life.
- Ohmic Torch Sensing; electronically sensing contact with material for improved cutting on thin materials.
- Ability to cut metal up to a thickness of 20mm depending on the Hypertherm Powermax unit selected
- Dynamic Cut Control (DCC) on Powermax 65/85/105
- Software control of the plasma unit. control of cutting amps and air pressure.
- Error messaging from Hypertherm plasma unit is now displayed on Swift-Cut control screen.
- Various cutting speeds can be applied to the same profile to improve cut quality.
- INDUSTRY 1st UNIQUE TO SWIFT-CUT
As anyone who has cut with a plasma laser knows, when the arc fires up and the metal’s being cut, the brightness and the sparks can damage your eyes so safety is essential. To take safety a step beyond eye-wear, we’ve created tinted perspex enclosures to prevent sparks from escaping and increase the safety of your workshop.
Ideal for: schools and universities
Swift-Cut Enclosures are available tinted and un-tinted.