Swift-Jet Powerful Water Cutting
Introducing Swift-Jet – our new, affordable and easy-to-use water cutting solution. Offering precision cutting, this smart machine can be used to cut textiles, rubber, foam, plastics, leather, composites, stone, tile, glass, metals, food, paper and much more. Our machines are calibrated using the very latest Renishaw software and ballbar testing equipment, ensuring outstanding accuracy. This product provides supreme value with high quality design, build, componentry, pump, software and installation and post-sale technical support and training.
This machine is British:
- Tested to the highest accuracy tolerances
- Installed and technically supported
Our system package has been assembled to offer a complete solution to fulfil your cutting needs. With the rise of a variety of industries seeking in-house capabilities to design, develop and create their own projects and wanting to avoid expensive outsourcing, owning a Waterjet Profiling System is becoming an essential part of their business. The Swift-Jet offers:
- Unbelievable cut quality
- Creates in-house research and development opportunities.
- Provides you with the ability to prototype components and guarantee quality.
- Eliminates timescales waiting for outsourced parts.
- Reduces cost and removes reliance on outsourced profiling.
- Increase in turnover and the opportunity to diversify.
See the table in action on our Swift-Jet video page.
The Swift-Jet CNC Waterjet System has the capability to address material cutting requirements across a number of sectors including:
- Whether for training or research, our waterjets serve as learning tools for university engineering and physics labs.
- Fast setup and intuitive software are perfect for the rapid prototyping of experimental concepts and designs
- Our table sizes are ideal for smaller facilities
- Expand research potential with micro-machining
- Our abrasive waterjets simplify architectural design and production, from granite countertops to outdoor facades and signage.
- Simply and accurately cut complex shapes and inlaid patterns
- Cut a wide range of materials, including stone, concrete, ceramics, hard rubber and glass
- Our waterjet solutions provide the precision required for medical manufacturing applications, from prosthetics to device components.
- Reduce cycle times with tight tolerances and fast cutting speeds
- Produce medical components, from titanium to stainless steel, from computer-designed patterns
- From engine components for racing cars to suspension brackets to gears for vehicles or trains, our waterjets offer advanced solutions to the transportation industry.
- Cut precision parts from a range of materials, including aluminium, steel and carbon fibre
- Reduce cycle times with no complex tooling changes
- Maximise productivity by stacking sheets and nesting parts
The Swift-Jet CNC Waterjet Profiling System can cut almost any material. In pure waterjet mode, it can quickly and accurately cut soft materials such as rubber, foam and other gasket material. In the abrasive waterjet mode, it can cut almost any other material over a very wide range of thicknesses such as:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Hardened Tool Steel
- Alloys of All Types
- Carbon Fibre-Reinforced Plastics
- Glass-Reinforced Plastics
- Other-Reinforced Plastics
Thanks to Swift-Cut, it’s never been more affordable or achievable. Waterjet technology produces excellent fine-feature cut quality with low edge taper, no heat-affected zone, a narrow kerf, and dross-free cutting. It also offers the ability to process nearly any material and a thickness range capability unmatched by other cutting technologies. The Swift-Jet with its easy to use software and powered by Hypertherm Hy-Precision pumps provides high sector leading cutting on a wide range of materials at a low-cost investment. Easy to use with exceptional aftercare and support, the Swift-Jet is the answer to affordable, high precision, high quality in-house cutting.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01543 473 300