How we began
Swift-Cut Automation’s story started back in 2011. Alan Swift ran a business manufacturing parts for the Heavy Goods Vehicle market. Tired of out-sourcing, he set about building a small CNC plasma cutting table. The drive behind this was to be less dependent on his suppliers whilst being able to handle his orders at a faster pace and with more flexibility. After successfully building his first table it wasn’t long before Alan was asked if he could produce cutting tables for third parties.
In May 2011, together with his business partner Derek Davies, Alan launched Swift-Cut Automation.
Since then, Swift-Cut Automation has developed into a skilled team of forward thinking engineers all sharing a commitment for continued growth through quality, innovation and good old-fashioned value for money.
With a focus on exciting new product development programmes, distributing to over 35 countries and export making up 80% of sales – Swift-Cuts presence in the global market place is increasing at a phenomenal rate. In 2018, Swift-Cut were given the Queen’s Award for International Trade – a recognition of their global success by arguably the most prestigious business award in the UK.
- Committed to providing UK engineered high quality cutting solutions at affordable prices
- Globally speaking, become the number one performing table in the entry level, light industrial cutting sector
- Provide unrivalled levels of service and support to our customers and partners
- Committed to the continued growth of Swift-Cut through quality, innovation and value
Why choose us
- Superb value in terms of quality, performance and support
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK
- Excellent customer service
- Easy to use “one-click” software
- Quick payback on investment
Want to join our team? See our current job vacancies here.