Would you like to be part of Swift-Cut’s success story?
As an industry leader in plasma cutting tables, we’re looking for committed, driven and hard-working individuals to join our innovative and forward-thinking team.
Please see below our current job vacancies at Swift-Cut Automation.
Role: Sales Manager
Start Date: ASAP
The Company – Swift-Cut Automation Ltd
A highly skilled team of forward thinking engineers who share a commitment for continued growth through quality, innovation and good, old-fashioned value for money.
With a focus on exciting new product development programmes and a growing network of high quality channel partners in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and the U.S.A., the company prides itself on its innovative vision for the future.
Success in this role will require the candidate to work closely with the sales and executive teams to ensure delivery of sales and profit numbers to agreed budgets through effective management of the sales team, development of accurate reporting processes and effective contribution to production forecasts.
The ideal candidate is analytical, creative and is capable of building lasting relationships with key audiences. They will be able to bring bold ideas and a fresh perspective to complement and develop the existing sales team.
Please only apply if you possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a proven track record in a machinery/plant/capital equipment industry
- Degree level education, ideally in science, engineering or similar
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills. Confident delivery of the story is of paramount importance using different channels: webinars, conferences, online etc
- Highly analytical mindset with excellent people and management skills; ability to interact with colleagues, executive team members and third parties equally comfortably
- Experience of global trading with an understanding of cross-cultural differences.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.